Thursday, January 5, 2012

Organisation is a pain in the ass

I really hate trying to find something in my kitchen.  This is always a bit of a problem since I love to cook and the idea of going into my pantry gives me pause on a regular basis.  The solution is that I'm going to organize it so it's not only easy to find, but will help me and my partner with the actual cooking process. 

The task is not only to clear out the pantry of all the stuff that we don't need or want (we don't really do gluten, or peanuts anymore. I still do some dairy) but we also need containers that I can stack and make sure there's a way to label them as to what they are and how to cook them.  This will help me find things in the kitchen and cut down on waste.  This will also help me when it's time to go shopping I can just look and see if we need any of a particular ingredient.  I plan on posting pictures later after I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment